The Old North State Invitational is a traditional hot rod and custom car show. It was started in 2015 in Winston-Salem, NC and has seen steady growth in both interest and attendance.
Each year we invite over 100 hot rods and customs from all over the region and have welcomed cars from as far as Florida and New Hampshire.
Vehicles are carefully selected and must be styled like the custom cars of the 1940s to the very early 1960s. ONSI is as much about history as it is about automobiles.
Friday, September 23rd
8:30 AM Depart from Hampton Inn Kernersville for Invitees staying locally. (Other Invitees are welcome to meet at The Speedway)
10:00 AM Arrive at North Wilkesboro Speedway
11:30 AM Depart from The Speedway
- Police escort through "The Wilkesboros"
- Lunch at Copper Barrel Distillery
- Visit Yadkin Valley Motor Co. (Ford dealership #27, the oldest existing Ford dealer in NC)
- Visit Calls Family Distillery
4:30 PM Depart back to Kernersville, NC
Saturday, September 24th
10 AM Street will be opened for Show Cars and Vendors
- *Show Cars will be parked in the order that they arrive, filling all available space on Liberty ST starting at 6th St and working back towards 7th St (unless otherwise directed by ONSI)
Address to Meet:
833 N Liberty St.
11:30 AM Street closes. All show cars must be parked.
12 PM Old North State Invitational Car Show
5 PM Car Show ends
7 PM The Hurley After Party
Sunday, September 25th
12 PM - 2 PM The Mayday Event
- Stay Tuned....